jueves, 24 de febrero de 2011

Del Blog de Eva Natasha...

"Words hurt more then anything else can, because they last, sometimes forever..." -Eva natasha.

Of my crop:

I sit it Mariana if I did something badly. I am sorry to love you very much, but I cannot avoid it. I am sorry about the bad moments, because we had good moments as friends, but I was not the guilty only one of the tragic end of the friendship strictly between ourselves. Because yes, one was giving a nice friendship, originally, strictly between ourselves.
 And I want that you know that I remember you very much. Every day. In the instant in which less it me waits for it. But I am satisfied because God gave to me the opportunity to know yourself, of the better thing that has happened to me in the life...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario